Turn your home into a luxurious spa with these simple homemade bath products infused with healthy essential oils. These products are toxin and chemical free so you can feel free to enjoy them and share them with your kids… if you want to!
There is so much benefit in making your own skincare and beauty products. The first and most obvious one is that it’s healthier. There are so many unhealthy and outright dangerous chemicals found in the products we all know and love. Making them at home ensures none of these endocrine inhibitors, is being absorbed in our bodies.
The second reason for making your own DIY skincare and beauty products is that they are so cheap to make! You’ll save so much money by taking a few seconds to whip up a batch of peppermint body scrub and you don’t have to pay the enormous retail markups!
And since you’re saving so much money, why not splurge on these amazing glass apothecary jars to store all your new goodies and make your bathroom look amazing.
Now let’s get ready to transform our bathrooms into spa time!
13 Homemade Beauty and Skincare Products
1. Avocado Hair Mask | Healthy Living in Body and Mind
2. Soothing Headache Bath Bomb | Crayons and Cravings
3. DIY Makeup Remover Pads | Simply to Inspire
4. Fizzy Bath Powder | Savings Lifestyle
5. Lavender Shower Melts | Utensi
6. Pumpkin Spice Body Scrub | Beauty Crafter
7. Lemongrass Sugar Scrub | Everyday Shortcuts
8. Lemon Lavender Detox Bath | Mommy Musings
9. Lavender and Magnesium Bath Boak | Simply StacieÂ
10. Grapefruit Cellulite Cream | Everyday Shortcuts
11. Activated Charcoal Mask | Oily By Design
12. Orange Creamsicle Soap | Simply Stacie
13. Rose Facial Spray Toner | Beauty Crafter
14. Soothing Lavander Body Butter | Healthy Living in Body in Mind
Are you ready to run home and go to the spa?