*This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you).
DIY home decor projects are so fun and add a unique personality to your home that you won’t find anywhere else because you made it! Sure, you found inspiration on sites like this one, but you still added your own special touches and made it your own.
Now, it’s time to get ready for Fall! And these gorgeous and simple Fall inspired DIY decor projects will have your home welcoming this beloved season with open arms. So go grab your Pumpkin Spice Latte and let’s get to work!
25 Fall Inspired DIY Home Decor Projects
1. Pressed Fall Leaves Frame | Confessions of an Overworked Mom
2. Rustic Fall Table Scape | Making Manzanita
3. Fabric Fall Wreath | Small Stuff Counts
4. Floral Pumpkin Centerpiece | Fun Thrifty Mom
5. Pretty Burlap Wreath | Crafts by Amanda
6. Wooden Pumpkins | Our Home Made Easy
7. Easy Scrap Wood Pumpkins | Love and Renovations
8. Log Candle Centerpiece | A Crafted Passion
9. Fence Post Pumpkins | Chicken Scratch NY
10. Metallic Painted Pumpkins | Small Stuff Counts
11. Homemade Dehydrated Orange Slice Decorations | Salt in My Coffee
12. Gorgeous Faux Pumpkins | Love and Renovating
13. Thankful Pallet Sign | Making Manzanita
14. Pretty Fall Baskets | Create and Babble
15. Reversible Holiday Banner | 365 of Crafts
16. Happy Fall Pumpkin Door Hanger | The Soccer Mom Blog
17. Burlap Placemats | One Crazy Mom
18. Easy Dried Beans Centerpiece | Mission to Save
19. Succulent Topped Pumpkins | Delicious Table
20. Felt Leaf Garland | Our Crafty Mom
21. Decorative Fall Mantel Sign | Create and Babble
22. Easy Floral Fall Wreath | Small Stuff Counts
23. Pretty Painted Acorns | Crafts by Amanda
24. Easy Fabric Fall Pumpkins | Crafts by Amanda
25. Fall Ribbon Wreath | Create and Babble
Aren’t these ideas amazing? Let me know in the comments below which one you’re excited to try!